April 9, 2015:
Although there are almost one-half million wells in the United States that produce less than 15 barrels of oil per day, their total production remains significant. For many of these wells profitability depends on 24/7 operation 365 days a year. With DataOnline Remote Monitoring hardware interfaced to the key operating parameters such as generator status, production and diesel tanks levels costly shutdowns can be avoided or minimized with instant notifications.
Feature And Benefits
- reorder level for diesel tank replenishment
- tank level alert for product to be collected
Health and Safety.
- avoid costly spills due to pump failure
- early warning of equipment failure
- machine performance
- planned and preventative maintenance